Friday, October 3, 2008

Big girl!

I really can't believe my 5 and half pound newborn is now 15 and half pounds. She has gotten so big! LKB hanging out on her daddy's lap!



Photobucket

3 comments:

A.K. said...

so cute!

i see you are using cloth diapers- you'll hvae to let me know if you like them. i've definitely been thinking hard about using them whenever we start having our own family in the next few years!

B-Mama said...

Way to go LK!! And LOVE the Fuzzi Bunz! :) You are such an amazing trooper to be doing cloth with twins. I have been putting off cloth lately with the baby because he's such an amazing super soaker and seems to be sensitive to wet diapers... We'll see! Best of luck and they look adorable! :)

ashleigha said...

She is such a cutie! I cant believe how much she has grown! My daughter is 16 months old and weighs 18 lbs....she is a peanut