Thursday, August 21, 2008

On the Move

We are starting this crazy process today!Packing up today, emptying the house tomorrow and hotel living until next Wednesday. Oh joy! Sorry for my lack of posting...this is a lot of work trying to move with two little ones! The girls are 4 months now and I need to post some pics and update you on the girls...all in due time.






Photobucket

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Praying for you during this transition!

Meredith said...

you are forgiven...i am sure blogging is the last thing on your mind! when will you be in AR again?? I would love to see y'all!

Unknown said...

Just checking in on your blog,I know Jen told me this was coming, I just didn't realize how fast. First let me thank you & Will for always being such wonderful friends to Jen & Neil . . . you will be greatly missed You are what I think of when I think of a
"southern lady" . . .all charm and
all heart. I wish you all good things with this "new adventure".
Please know you will be in my heart & prayers always.
Fondly,
Elaine

B-Mama said...

Hope all goes smoothly! Prayers!

Hilary said...

I will be thinking about you guys and praying for a safe journey!! As always can't wait to see pictures of the sweeties :)

Laura said...

moving with babies--- OH the fun---
I pray it will be easy and smooth

Allison said...

We'll be thinking about you all during the move. When will you be in LR? We'll be down there the first weekend in Sept...let me know if you are passing through then. Good luck!

Ashley said...

Praying for you guys! Where are y'all moving to?