I think the smile on GG's face says it all! So glad she's here. We're definitely coming by to see her while she's here! Liam wouldn't have it any other way :)
Kerry, the girls are adorable and I'm so glad you have relief now in the form of William and your mom!! Maybe now you can enjoy that coveted 7-hour sleep!! I am back in the world of the sleep hopefuls, but am hanging in there and trying to just enjoy J while he's still so little! Thanks so much for your thoughts, prayers, and encouragement! What a week its been... :)
And blessings to you all as you prepare for the move!
Hope you and your mom are having a great time together! And that the girls are getting some sweet GG time! My mom was just visiting last week, and I so appreciated the help!
Hey, I tagged you for a fun little meme. Feel free to disregard, or not!
Thanks for checking us out. Come back often as I will be updating this page with pics and stories about our lives here in Florida. Hope you enjoy.
July 9,2005
"I have found the one my heart loves" Song of Songs 3:4
William and Kerry
Our Girls
Maggie-our precious pup
Ephesians 3:18-21
... And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasss knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
9 comments:
Kerry - tell your mom she looks perfect with those precious babies! So good to see she's there to help you. Tell her to give me a call when back home.
Candi
Hooray!!! Haha, look at me and my mom being the first ones to comment on this post. :) Enjoy your momma's help...mine was a HUGE help!
I think the smile on GG's face says it all! So glad she's here. We're definitely coming by to see her while she's here! Liam wouldn't have it any other way :)
YAY!!!!
Yeah I bet you are glad to hace GG there..have a great weekend :)
Glad their "GG" is there to help. Such a blessing to have family.
Kerry, the girls are adorable and I'm so glad you have relief now in the form of William and your mom!! Maybe now you can enjoy that coveted 7-hour sleep!! I am back in the world of the sleep hopefuls, but am hanging in there and trying to just enjoy J while he's still so little! Thanks so much for your thoughts, prayers, and encouragement! What a week its been... :)
And blessings to you all as you prepare for the move!
Ya for some great help and company! Hope you have a great time together and can get some rest despite everything else going on!
Hi Kerry,
Hope you and your mom are having a great time together! And that the girls are getting some sweet GG time! My mom was just visiting last week, and I so appreciated the help!
Hey, I tagged you for a fun little meme. Feel free to disregard, or not!
Post a Comment