Friday, July 4, 2008

video

View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 7/4/08

*Warning, boring video ahead...unless of course you are her grandparent and then you will probably think it is cute :)



Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute!

B-Mama said...

Are you kidding, I totally ate this up! She's adorable and it's so fun to see father and daughter interacting...

Jessica said...

I LOVED IT!!!!!!

Linda said...

2:58 a.m. I wasn't able to sleep, so I logged on to look at the pics of the girls you posted on Thursday. I had already viewed the pics several times, but I live 2,645 miles and several time zones away from you, so the pics are especially sweet, and I never get tired of looking at them. When I saw the video, I thought I was dreaming!! I loved watching Ellie, hearing her coo when William talked to her, and I could even hear you laughing in the background. I miss you so much!!!

Hilary said...

loved it!! Nothing better than a baby girl smiling at her Daddy!!

Jen said...

That was adorable. Poor William - how could he ever say no to that smiling face?

Laura said...

VERY sweet.

Ashley said...

It's not boring...it's precious! And I can so tell that you are living with a very proud daddy!!! They have grown up SO much and are adorable!