Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pictures

I am behind on uploading some pics and of course they all got out of order when I uploaded them...still learning :) The girls are 3 months...hard to believe. We're working on a better schedule and last night we moved them to their cribs, or well, I have them co-sleeping in one crib, head to head. For now they are ok and not waking each other up but we'll see how long it last. Anyways more updates later... I want to get back to bed!

Daddy doing a photoshoot with Ellie...you'll notice the rest of them below that look like this, boy has she changed!
We aren't rolling over quite yet... but it isn't far off...Ellie playing on the floor and Mom and Dad cheering her on to roll over. She looks back at us as if we are nuts :)
So close!
Ellie and Lindley Kate hanging out in the Mountain Buggy while I eat lunch at Panera with Liam and Jen






Photobucket

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Soooooo cute!!!! They are getting so big :)

Leanne said...

It almost looks like Ellie has red hair! Is that just the camera or do you have little fire-cracker on your hands?

Leanne