Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pictures

Thrilled to have their picture taken :)
Elllie is even more thrilled!

Ellie belly
our chunky monkey

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, they are getting so big!!! What cutie pies. I love that pink chair - CS has one in her room and adores it.

B-Mama said...

Just adorable! I can't get enough of these shots...

ashleigha said...

I think I actually see little leg rolls. My husband was so much more comfortble holding our daughter when she finally gained weight. They are so cute

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

They are getting so big! Love the pics on the chair-so cute! :)

Ashley

Laura said...

Very cute and they are getting big- they don't have the "premmie" look anymore!!!!!!

Jen said...

Those girls are just so cute on that chair! I can't believe how much they've changed in 2 months. (How did 2 months fly by so fast?) We're also really glad you put Liam's pic on your blog - he's already infiltrating the Boulware family!