Lindley Kate and Ellie
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
My girls
My girls are growing and changing everyday. We went to the pediatrician on Tuesday morning. Ellie was 5lbs 9oz, gained 10oz in one week and Lindley Kate was 5lbs 15 oz, gained 7 oz in 4 days. I am ready for my girls to get some meat on their bones bc they have way too many cute clothes to wear and they don't fit in to any of them! Lindley Kate is taking caffiene which is a respiratory stimulant. While it is fixing her periodic breathing problem it is also causing her to be wide awake especially at night! Ellie is a great eater and sleeper. They are both very easy going babies and have very sweet dispositions. We are thoroughly enjoying parenthood and getting to know our sweet girls. G.G. is still here (thank God), due to her we are fed and laundry is done. We are able to get some rest with all of her help. Here are some cute pics from the past few days for my faithful readers who want to see pictures :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
Oh they are just so very, very precious!
They just so cute! Precious! I love little babies.
I know what you mean about wanting some meat on their bones. Both of my kids were skinny and little. They never had rolls. :( I saw a little baby at the health club yesterday and she was the chunkiest little thing. I just LOVE chunky babies. Maybe soon, Elli and LK will get some rolls! :)
What a blessing to have your mom there. That is wonderful! I could not have done it without my mom!
Don't worry, they'll have rolls in no time, especially with all the good weight they're gaining! :) And it sounds like you have some potential good sleepers on your hands--LK will most likely take after her sister once she's off the caffeine. What a blessing! My sis swears that's how she made it through the early days with her twins--they also slept really well.
I can't get enough pictures of those two!
I was wondering when you are giving LK the caffiene- is it once a day? Can you give it with the first feeding in the morning? You are probably doing that but that is what we try to do at our NICU!!!
They are way to cute
Can they get any cuter?? Glad to hear that they are both doing good..thank God for GG's :)
mom and i are sitting here in lake charles reading the blog and smiling like complete idiots!!!!
to G.G.: my grandma doesn't look like that! well deserved initials!!
much love - lucia and mama diane
what little cuties!!! glad to see you are settling in and still have time to blog! keep the pictures coming!
They are so cute Kerry! I love looking back on the pictures when mine had the soothie pacifiers in their mouths. They looked so huge in their mouths then! Adorable! Their weights look great!
Post a Comment