Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day cont...

My friend Jen came by this morning bearing gifts...one of them was a bound book that many of my friends and family participated in with many quotes, bible verses,hopes for our daughters and traits they hope we pass on to our girls. It has been so neat to go through the book and read everything. It is so special and I know my girls will certainly love reading it one day...thank you so much. She also brought her delicious cookies and gifts from her momma :)

the book... I love it :)
cupcakes from sprinkles courtesy of Aunt Leesel...it says "mom loves cupcakes!"
lazy Sunday for Ellie..notice the beautiful handmade blanket? Courtesy of Jen's mom Elaine! They are exquisite, absolutely beautiful
oh wait, lazy day for Aunt Leesel and Lindley Kate too, our house has this effect on Leesel :) Oh and yes Elaine made two blankets for the girls, thank you so much!



4 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

I love the book idea! Happy Mother's Day Kerry!

Jessica said...

So glad you liked the book! Love all the pics. The girls are precious.

Unknown said...

Kerry,
I'm glad you liked the blankets, and
how could you not make two !!! After
all, you have two precious girls. I
am so thrilled to see the pics all
the time, they are growing so fast.
Fondly,
Elaine

Jen said...

Aunt Leesel is the Sprinkles queen! She rules! Glad we got to see you guys - sorry Liam wasn't too social. Hopefully William can keep from pinching him next time :)