Thursday, April 24, 2008

We love Daddy's lap

Lindley Kate and Ellie
Lindley Kate


5 comments:

A.K. said...

sooo cute! you are spoiling us with all these great pictures and constant updates- THANK YOU!!!

B-Mama said...

They are JUST PRECIOUS! Adorable... Can't wait until you can get them home! You must be counting the minutes... :)

Unknown said...

WOW!! Adorable:) Hope you are feeling well and getting some sleep while you can!

Leslie said...

They are so precious. I am just now getting caught up on your blog. I didn't have internet access for the past week.
Anyway hope all is well and the girls go home soon. The NICU is tough but trust me you'll be grateful for it one day.
Can't wait to read more. Please let me know if you have any questions about any twin stuff. I'm no expert but it is hard in the beginning. Good luck!!

Allison said...

They are beautiful. I just want to reach through the computer and hold them! But, I guess I'll let you guys take care of that:)