Ellie/ Lindley Kate
Kerry and the girls are still doing well. Kerry is up and about; still on pain medicine but she is getting around better than I thought she would. We are making regular visits to see the girls; it is amazing how that has lifted her spirits! The doctors say she will be able to go home tomorrow or the next day. The girls are doing well also. Ellie loves to eat! Lindley Kate is still getting there. The docs should be able to give us an idea today as to when they will be able to come home. GG (Kerry's mom) will be coming out on Tuesday to help us out ( GG I can't tell you how much I love you for that!!!!!!!!!) By popular demand, here are some more pics:
Ellie
Lindley Kate


8 comments:
Oh they are so beautiful! I have been spaz-checking your blog every hour or so, just hoping for more pics. Thanks, William, for updating it. Kerry, I'll call you back today or tomorrow. My phone was off last night when you called. Love you!!!!!
Hi Parents! Ok, I am new to the blog world and now I know how to post a comment. HA! The girls are so beautiful. I can't wait to meet them. I want to see if Friday would be ok to stop by? I want to bring you all a welcome home congrats dinner. Or you can let me know of a good time...either way. Congrats again! May God Bless...Love, Kristy
Such beautiful little ones- looks like they are loving life so far! congrats again to you both on two precious little girlies!!! thanks william for the pics- we're all waiting to see them!
They are just precious! I'm glad everyone is doing well. I hope everyone gets to go home soon!
Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you. The babies are just beautiful!!!! We are so happy to hear that everyone is doing so well. Thanks for the photos.
Paul and Alicia
Two precious buddles of joy!! They are so beautiful :)
Thanks for the pictures! The girls are just beautiful and I'm so happy to hear that everyone is doing well (and that includes you, William!) Wish we were there to come visit.
Bobbie and Eric
Really, these little girls are just about the most beautiful I've seen. How precious and dainty! Enjoy every second... Prayers!
Post a Comment