If you could lift my friend Jen and her baby boy Liam up in prayer I would greatly appreciate it. Her husband Neil left today for Iraq. His squadron is replacing William's. I know all to well how today feels for her and it just stinks. We love you Oswald fam and know we are here for you!
On another note, Lindley Kate is more than likely coming home today. I haven't gotten the official word yet but it looks like today is the day. They did a test last night to test for apneic episodes. The results are still pending but it looks promising. We are really praying today is the day. With all that being said... if you could pray for this transition that would be wonderful. We are exhausted. Going back and forth to the hospital, no naps, waking every 3 hours to feed Ellie and also pump every 3 hours is wearing on us and we are tired. We knew/know that this is going to be an exhausting time and we are trying to take it with stride, coming up with a plan for us to get some continuous sleep. However with two little babies at home this will be nearly impossible...we're sleep deprived with one already :) Check back for pics of Lindley Kate's homecoming later tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am praying for LKB's return home and for a little bit of sleep for you two. Thank you so much for your sweet words and for keeping us in your prayers. The burden of this deployment is eased by your friendship. Liam & I will be by this week with some food!
Blessings to all! Prayers for the Oswalds and you all... I don't know how mothers of twins do it! My sister survived and so will you!! Just know the sleep-deprived haze you are currently knowing as "real life" WILL lift--there is hope down the road!! Take care and big prayers for a wonderful homecoming for Lindley Kate.
Blessings to all! Prayers for the Oswalds and you all... I don't know how mothers of twins do it! My sister survived and so will you!! Just know the sleep-deprived haze you are currently knowing as "real life" WILL lift--there is hope down the road!! Take care and big prayers for a wonderful homecoming for Lindley Kate.
Will be praying for your friend-I can't imagine what that is like!
I'm so happy for you that LK will be coming home.
I know you've got to be so tired. Interrupted sleep is almost worse than no sleep at all. This may not work for you but what worked for us was having a third person there so that my husband and I could take turns skipping a feeding and getting some uninterrupted sleep for a little longer. I would get up to pump but then go right back to sleep for another 3 hrs. My husband, since he didn't have to pump of course, would get 6 uninterrupted hrs of sleep. anyway-I hope you figure out something that works!
It's hard but you're doing great already-good luck!
Post a Comment