G.G. and Lindley Kate
Saturday, April 26, 2008
One baby home...
Miss Ellie made it home this evening...it was a great feeling to take her home but my heart broke to leave Lindley Kate...she looked so lonely in her big crib and we don't feel complete without her. It was a bit chaotic getting home, trying to get everything organized but we are getting there. Maggie is doing great with Ellie. She was wild and crazy when we got home and very intrigued. She has since settled down and lost most of her interest. She follows us around when we are taking care of her. For now, the girls are off limits, they are just too little and we don't trust her, let alone any dog. It is late so we are off to bed, we will be up often in the night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
I am glad that one is home-- I know that it is hard for parents to go back and forth. LK will be home soon. She will act right to get home to be with her sister
what a gorgeous family!
Yahoo for Ellie! Welcome home, sweet one. Can't wait for your sister to join you. Kerry, I had a dream last night that I visited you and William. I kept waking up the girls and you were trying so hard not to get mad at me! You'd think I'd know how to be quiet around children by now! It was just a dream but I still feel the urge to apologize to you!!! I'm going to try and call you from the airport today.......
Yay! We finally caught up via phone. So good to chat. Miss ya.
I echo the comment above--beautiful family! Kerry, you look awesome, mama!! Enjoy Ellie's first days home and blessings while you juggle more trips to visit LK! Prayers!
Yeah! Hope you can catch some cat naps here and there. Morgan and I would split the night...I would take the graveyard shift and be on call from 9pm until 2am, then Morgan would be on call from 2am-7am. So, when the baby woke up btwn 9 and 2, I would have baby duty and vice versa. The first few weeks are rough, but keep thinking to yourself...they will only be this little once...I can't believe EAK has started walking!
Post a Comment