Saturday, March 15, 2008

Nothing new!

Nothing new going on here in San Diego... just a waiting game... waiting for William and waiting for the girls. I have entered the not sleeping so well phase of pregnancy. I am very uncomfortable and every time I move or turn over in bed... I have to get up and go to the bathroom which is about every 2 hours. It doesn't make for sound sleep so I find myself pretty sleepy these days. I am getting antsy and time is starting to drag as we get closer and closer to William's return. For safety reasons I can't post information on here in regards to his return but we are counting down. It just can't come soon enough.

The leak situation is still a work in progress. My neighbor was nicer than I expected and we agreed that I would get a few bids and come back to her... so we'll see. Have a blessed rest of the weekend.

7 comments:

B-Mama said...

So glad to hear you are at least in countdown mode! That's exciting!! Maybe do something special for yourself every week to help pass the time--i.e. massage, pedicure, etc. Sometimes the little things like that can help!

Also wonderful news on the repair front! Prayers for continued peace there...

B-Mama said...

I'm so behind on posts--I just saw the shots of the girls' nursery! How beautiful! Your mom did an AMAZING job... Those little girls are already so loved!

Meredith said...

we need to see more pics of your belly while it is there!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I have never done this before!! I really need to get a little more HIGH TECH.
I so remember that no sleep phase with both of my boys!! Sorry to say it doesn't get any better until they are here, but just remember it is part of Gods way of preparing you to be up and down with those sweet baby girls when they get here!!

Ashley said...

Found your blog through Lilly's Pad. You are just the cutest thing and you're pregant with twin girls! How exciting! I've gone through a read a bunch of your blogs. The babies' nursery is BEAUTIFUL! You and are husband are the sweetest couple and I pray for a safe and quick return home for him. When is he set to be back?

I enjoyed reading your blog and will be back soon! :)

Jessica said...

Hey you! So glad to hear things are going well, although the constant bathroom trips must be such a pain. Sorry I missed your call last night. I will call you sometime this week before we head out for Easter.

Jennifer said...

Hi Kerry this is Jennifer...hard to tell by my username! Glad that things went well with your neighbor! I understand the frequent trips to the bathroom...lucky, it will end soon! Miss you!