Baby A-Lindley Kate
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
My girls
Not too much to report...my appt went great.. the girls are both growing right on track. They are both estimated to be a little over a pound and a half. They were very active and awake during the scan. Lindley Kate even had her eyes open which was kind of weird looking but it was neat to see her blink. Ellie yawned several times and kept putting her hands in front of her face. Most of the time was spent looking at their hearts, kidneys, umbilical cords, and getting measurements of their bellies and heads. I feel so blessed, my girls are healthy and that is something I will never take for granted. So for now, they just need to hang out in my belly for at least another 9-11 weeks and we'll be good to go :) It seems so close when I put it in those terms, which brings me to my next statement, we are about 9 weeks away from their Daddy getting home! We are cutting it close so please continue to pray William makes it back in time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am so happy that your girls are growing well - whenever I open your blog, I have such hope and apprehension?? Hope that all is well with you and your babes.
In my prayers...Ruby
They are so precious!
sending up many prayers that William will be able to be there with his number 1 girl- as well as to meet his other two girlies!!!
Hang in there!!! Glad everything went well today!
Post a Comment