Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

It is hard to believe another year has passed. I am sitting curled up on the couch with an electric throw and my dog is sleeping next to me on top of the blanket. I look forward to 2008 with much anticipation and joy. 4 years ago this night I was visiting William in North Carolina where he happened to be stationed at the time. We had only known each other for 2 months but I knew he was the one. We took a walk close to midnight and I couldn't help but envision my life and future with him. Today I am living that life I envisioned only the journey has been far better than I could ever have dreamt. Though I will ring in the new year in my sleep, I can't wait for all that the new year will bring. We are finally getting closer to William's return home... another 3 months give or take a few days. We will be welcoming into the world our daughters and hopefully in this order. We both will be celebrating our 30th birthdays this year. We also will more than likely be moving this year. Lots of big events to transpire in one year. I feel tremendously blessed. Happy New Year. May 2008 be a blessed year for you filled with many blessings and good times along the way. God Bless!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Seems like just yesterday you were going to visit him in NC! My how the time has flown and what joys have come your way. Wishing you the most wonderful new year!!! Love you.

Leslie said...

You do have so much to look forward to in 08! Very Sweet Post.