Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Birthday

Happy Birthday to me! I have had a great day today. William and I went to a nice dinner at Donovan's Chop House... a special treat but worth it for this birthday girl and a deploying boy! Attached are a few pictures from the day. My mom sent me a package filled with lots of goodies and a cake. Thanks mom!


the pretty cake plate from my mom with the pound cake she made

another bday cake bc I got a cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes... YUMMY!
So cute... the cake :)
William having fun taking pictures of me eating cake with one of the silver dessert forks my mom sent to add to my collection!
We are STUFFED and content!







3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love it! Happy Birthday! Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Kerry! Hope to see you in October.

Candi Shelton

Jennifer said...

hi kerry! thanks for leaving a message on my blog. i had no idea that you were in san diego...how fun! you look very happy, very much in love and well loved. you and william are a beautiful couple and seem to be doing well. happy belated birthday!!