Happy Anniversary to us! 2 years ago today... I still feel like a newlywed bw the deployment and all the traveling William has done with work. William, I am so thankful you are here to celebrate with me. You are the love of my life and when God gave me you, He gave me far more than I could immeasurably ask for or imagine in a husband, soul mate, and best friend. Thank you Lord, I am eternally grateful for this blessing.
Happy Birthday to Miss Maggie..she is 2 today too! She is a blessing to us too but often an expensive one!
We are off to Alabama this afternoon to see William's family for a week. Check back for new pics shortly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey I am so glad you read the 99 balloons...Ginny is a doll and my good friend Heather from FHS is one of her best friends. They are amazing and very inspirational. Hope you are doing well -
Sarah
Post a Comment