

Many of you may not have known this but William was in Yuma, AZ for 2 months attending a very difficult and long course called WTI from the beginning of March to the end of April. Being chosen to attend this course is an honor from a "career" point of view, now from a family point of view...not nearly as honorable... another 2 months apart when we already know he is going back to Iraq the end of the summer but needless to say I was supportive! The piloting skills required to attend this school are excellent and there were many night flights and various check-offs leading up to this course. So he will now be the WTI instructor in his squadron and he carries knowledge and skills required should their aircraft get into a combat situation or need to head into a combat situation, he would plan it. From a civilian world point of view this means little to you but William has accompolished a lot and has obtained all the skills he needs for his aircraft, this is the highest you can go skill wise. I am proud of him and Mags and I survived without him, but we sure did miss him!


1 comment:
A real man will seek every opportunity to improve his ability to do better, what he already does well. You are the epitome of a real man. Congratulations on sucessfully completing the Weapons Tactical Instructor Training! I am so PROUD of you! Love, Your Mother-in-law
Post a Comment