Last night a few of the wives from William's squadron got together to eat dinner at Shogun's for Tepanyaki which has always been known to be as Hibachi but for what it is worth... it was good. We get together monthly and it really becomes a fun tight knit group when the guys are deployed. We have that to look forward to in a few months... ugg :( Here are a few pics from the night. Norman our cook was quite intrigued with our CO's wife Maria and he gave us some good laughs! I will be on another brief blogging hiatus bc William and I are heading to San Francisco for a long weekend. Pics and stories to follow. Have a blessed Memorial Weekend and please pray for our men and women in uniform and their families. This will be a tough weekend for families who have lost loved ones. God Bless them all and the courage they show. I am one grateful citizen for their sacrifice.

No comments:
Post a Comment